Perpetual adversities related to toxic relationships, lack of genuine friendships, rejection, abandonment, hurt, loneliness, and financial devastation can cause women to become dismayed, despondent, confused, and exhausted. As a result, self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-love incline to take a beating or two or three.
This book was written to help women:
- Reignite resilience and renew their strength to overcome challenges.
- Become hopeful again.
- Identify contributions to low self-esteem, low self-confidence, and a lack of self-love.
- Highlight probable decisions needing to be made to effect positive changes relationally, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Recognize their identity and value.
- Function in renewed self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-love.
This book discusses ten steps to bounce back onto the self-love journey.
Click here to get back to being and loving who you really are so you won’t settle for mediocrity in any area of your life.